Belly fat is frightening. It starts to take a toll on your health, by starting with obesity to diabetes, and poor heart health. Thank god! We have access to ancient wisdom that has an elixir for everything. In today’s article, we’re going to uncover how to do yoga for reducing belly fat.
Yoga has always been there for us. But, in the world of quick fixes for everything we forget the amazing benefits it provides to our overall health. There are strenuous exercises that claim to burn fat faster, and really do what it says.
But, taking a tour to the gym, rupturing muscles every day, following a strict protein diet, and then doing all the relentless work in the office & home without getting rest to recover the muscles is not everyone’s cuppa.
On the other hand, embracing peaceful yoga that you can do right in your room, on your own time & pace and improves your strength, flexibility, and metabolism. Isn’t it great! You not only save your time but also get more energy and peacefulness to enjoy your work & personal life.
Yeah! Yoga is incredible for improving your health from the inside and helps you to get in perfect shape. For making it more impactful & getting faster results there are other things as well which are imerative to do.
First, make changes in your diet. Turn down unhealthy food that causes fat, and start your day with a tasty high protein Indian breakfast, and for accelerating fat reduction & boost energy during the day, instead of coffee or tea make the right choice of having green tea. If you have any doubt about its efficacy check out Lipton green tea for weight loss benefits.
So, now you’re aware of two more things that help to reduce belly fat, let’s get full steam ahead to discover the most effective yoga to reduce fat.
5 Most Effective Poses Of Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
Being healthy & fit is essential for everyone. Belly fat is the most common and stubborn fat to get rid of. Other than that, our love handles & hips accumulate fat faster.
So, if you want to get in shape faster along with these simple yoga for belly fat for beginners also incorporate fat burning exercises for hips as well. Head over to learn how to reduce fat from hips and get started to attain perfect body shape.
Look through the amazing yoga poses for a slim waist and flat stomach. So, get down on the floor to transform your body & health every morning.
1. Naukasana( Boat Pose)
One minute of naukasana can increase your body’s calories burning capacity. This pose helps to strengthen the core muscles, improves digestion, and raises metabolism. Isn’t it all you need to burn fat faster? Yup! Of course. Follow the simple steps to have a flat stomach & healthy digestion.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the mat. Relax your body, keep your hands & legs straight on the floor.
- While inhaling, raise your legs and upper body to 30 degrees.
- Make sure your legs, hands, toes, and fingers are fully stretched.
- Continue inhaling & exhaling being in a pose for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Do it 2-3 times and try to increase the pose time as possible.
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose )
Belly fat is awful but the back pain is horrible. If you want to get rid of both happiness muggers. Bunjangasna cobra pose is for you. Performing bhujangasana pose helps to strengthen hands, abdominal and back muscles. Make your body more flexible & improves digestive health.
Here are the simple steps of how to do cobra pose for weight loss.
How To Do:
- Lay down on the mat keeping your face to the floor.
- Put your both hands on the floor, keeping it aligned with your shoulders.
- Inhale and raise your upper body as you keep your hands straight. Let your legs lay straight on the floor.
- Be in this pose for 30-60 secs. ( make sure your hands are straight, and legs touching on the floor, feet are fully stretched)
3. Surya Namaskar ( Sun Salutation)
The father of yoga for reducing belly fat and refining overall health truly is Surya namaskar. If you choose to do this, you don’t have to do multiple yoga poses.
Surya namaskar impacts on every body part and makes your body flexible. Besides, it also helps in alleviating constipation, infuses you with energy, and bestows strenuous strengthening.
As greater the benefits as intricating performing Surya namaskar is, Therefore, we have explained every benefit & step in detail in a different article. We want you to reap the massive benefits out of it. Let’s Head over to know, benefits of Surya Namaskar for weight loss & how to perform it properly step by step.
4. Dhanurasana ( Bow Pose)
Quite simple to perform but powerful to eliminate gastric & digestion-related problems. Besides, it strengthens the core muscles, increases flexibility, and infuses you with astounding energy throughout the day.
Follow the tiny steps to perform one of the most impactful yoga poses for flat tummy & healthy digestion.
How To Use:
- Lie down on the mat, face down.
- Deeply Inhale, Bend your knees, raise them a little higher and hold your feet with your hands.
- Be in this pose for 30-60 seconds initially, and gradually increase the seconds.
- After it, exhale deeply as you lay down on the mat.
5. Pawanmuktasana ( Wind Releasing Pose)
Eliminate pain & discomfort causing by the wind in your belly. Gastric problems are common in most people. And, one can instantly get relief by performing pawanmuktasana from discomfort. Besides, it also ignites the digestive system & increases metabolism that is extremely helpful in reducing belly fat.
So, follow the simple steps to pawanmuktasana yoga pose to get a flat tummy.
How To Get:
- Lie down on the mat and keep your face to the roof.
- Keep your legs & hands straight.
- Bend your knees while taking a deep breath.
- Hold your keeps with your hands clasped.
- Breath aware of your breath while being in the pose for 1 minute. Extend the performing period gradually.
Conclusion: Belly fat is not only embarrassing but also makes us slow as a snail and as sick as a parrot. Don’t let it ruin your one more day, and start getting fitter & healthier with yoga for reducing belly fat. A jourey becomes easy with a companion. So, share the article with your friends & family to encourage them to transform their bodies & mind by joining in a yoga session with you.