Having body hair is a natural phenomenon As far as facial ars are concerned, having them is totally natural for both men and women. However, people have differences in the speed of growth of hair and the volume of hair, some have minimum to normal hair growth and some have speedy growth with a visible volume. In this article- How to Remove Upper Lip Hair At Home Immediately let us put some light on how to get rid of unnecessary upper-lip hair naturally.
Well, in men, apart from celebs and influencers, I don’t think the general men’s class actually pays much attention to their upper lip hair/ mustache. So, this topic- let me talk to you ladies directly.
What Causes Upper Lip Hair In Women?
Androgens: Androgen is a male hormone responsible for hair growth in areas like the upper lip, chin, chest, back. Our ladies, also produce some amount of androgen which leads to body hair growth.
Hirsutism: Another term that is not that command but does exist on a large scale. Hirsutism is a condition in which women’s bodies grow abnormal amounts of hair on the face and body. There are several reasons as to why women start developing hirsutism like- hormone changes, menopause, or issues related adrenal gland or ovaries. But god grace1 treatment is possible for a condition like this.
There are several ways of getting rid of facial hair apart from home remedies. The world’s moving at a rapid speed and in a blink of an eye, I have seen traditional methods go out of the job and new real easy- peasy methods(cosmetic methods) take their place. Natural and organic ingredient using was nullified by waxing and threading and epilator etc. But the golden days are back- therefore the natural is the new glam again.
Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally and Permanently
- Mix 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin, 1½ teaspoons of milk, and 3 drops of lavender essential oil in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave it.
- Apply high heat for 12 seconds
- Use a popsicle stick or tongue depressor to apply the warm mixture to the upper lip. make sure it is not too hot and doesn’t burn the skin.
- Peel it off against the direction of your hair growth, once dried
- Rinse the area with cold water
- Whisk 1 egg white with ½ teaspoon of cornflour and 1 tablespoon of sugar until it forms a smooth paste
- Use your fingers to apply the paste onto your upper lip
- It might take 20minutes to dry off
- Gently peel it off in the opposite direction of your hair growth
- Rinse the area with cold water
- Spearmint is also known as garden mint
- Spearmint is a natural healing process
- Drinking a cup of spearmint tea twice a day to limit the growth of facial hair.
- Place four chamomile tea bags in a saucepan and cover them with water
- After boiling for 2 minutes, take it down and cool it for 30 minutes, remove the tea bags
- Pour ¼ cup of the tea-infused water into a separate saucepan
- Add 2 cups of sugar and ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice to the tea water, heat it on medium until all the ingredients are combined, and reduce for a few minutes
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let it cool
- Use a popsicle stick to spread the mixture over your upper lip
- Put a cotton waxing strip over the area and hold it for a few seconds
- Pull off the waxing strip quickly in the opposite direction of your hair growth
Upper Lip Hair With Honey
- Combine 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- Apply the mixture to your upper lip skin and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Soak a washcloth in warm water, wring out excess water
- Gently wipe off the honey-lemon paste and rinse the area with cool water
Milk and Turmeric Paste
- Sometimes people are in a rush, lazy, or just don’t want to remove the hair altogether, so they bleach it.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric and one tablespoon of milk into a smooth thick paste
- Apply on your upper lip area and let it dry for 30-45 minutes
- Remove it by gently rubbing it off
- Wash with water and do this once every two weeks for best results
- Potato acts as a bleaching agent and lightens the remaining stubborn hair
- Soak the lentils in water overnight, strain them in the morning and grind them
- Mix the paste with the lemon juice and freshly extracted potato juice from a grated potato
- Add honey to this paste and mix well
- Apply this to the upper lip and let it sit for 15-20 minutes
- Once dried, scrub the paste off. Wash your face with water.
These were some natural and easy 5 to 15 minutes hair removal steps. How to Remove Upper Lip Hair At Home Immediately I hope we could answer all your questions. Thank You.