There are articles overflowing the internet when it comes to skincare but most of them are all about women’s skincare. and a very few of them about men’s grooming. Very little information and less accuracy but in this article how to grow hair faster for men: facts, myths, and tips let us try to understand more about men’s skincare.
About the Men’s Hair Growth
Hair grows at an average rate of half an inch per month, or about six inches per year. One of the most factors that play a very important role is Genes.
There are also several other factors that affect hair growth-
- Hair type
- Stress levels
- Underlying medical conditions
Each hair strand on the scalp follows a pattern of hair growth according to three stages:
- Anagen: Anagen is the growth phase, Anagen is the active growth phase of hair follicles during which the root of the hair is dividing rapidly, adding to the hair shaft. During this phase, the hair grows about 1 cm every 28 days. Scalp hair stays in this active phase of growth for 2–7 years; this period is genetically determined.
- Catagen: Catagen is the involuting or regressing phase. It signals the end of the active growth of hair. This phase lasts for about 2–3 weeks while the hair converts to a club hair.
- Telogen: The resting or quiescent phase. When the body is subjected to extreme stress, as much as 70 percent of hair can prematurely enter the telogen phase and begin to fall, causing a noticeable loss of hair.
Quashing the Myth
- Plucking A Grey Hair Makes More Grow: according to the experts, plucking your hair might not be a wise choice. Plucking grey hair can result in loss of hair as you are damaging your roots.
- Wearing Hats Make You Go, Bald: any normal hat would never cause any hair loss. Only if your blood circulation is stopped due to any reason, then only it would hinder the hair growth. Otherwise, hats don’t make you bald.
- The More You Cut Your Hair, The Faster It Grows: “Hair is a protein fiber,” genes determine the rate at which your hair grows, as well as lifestyle factors such as diet. If a thinning thatch is a problem, it is possible to give the illusion of thicker growth with products that maximize the volume of individual strands.
- A Cheap Haircut Is Just As Good As An Expensive One: It’s a myth that what’s in barber. Actually, the type of person you go to is very important as they might have spent more time educating themselves about techniques.
- A Sudsy Wash Is A Better Wash: There are many who claim that using a shampoo that leaves a lot of leather is good but that hardly makes any difference. So instead of leather start looking for shampoo what better ingredients.
Nothing can beat the effect of a healthy lifestyle. Change starts from the inside. Pay more attention to your lifestyle, for example, quit smoking., take plenty of sleep, and above all reduce stress.
I hope you find your answer that you were looking for. I hope this article was of use to you. Thankyou.