On this planet, only 23% of the people are blessed with perfect eyebrows. Eyebrows can change the whole structuare of your eyes and people’s way of looking at them, not only girls but even some boys wish they had thick, long attractive eyebrows, because the more thick your eyebrows are, the more they going to outline your eyes. In this article, I will share with you my secrets of how to grow eyebrows fast at home.
So having naturally well-shaped eyebrows is not less than a dream, and if you want to accomplish that dream even if you are not born with thick eyebrows, I can help you, but my dear friend there is a certain process for that, it’s not like you can grow eyebrows overnight, I cannot shorten the time process but with my, secret tips and tricks I can make your journey to dream eyebrows delightful.
Why Eyebrows are so Important?
Whenever you come across a person what is the first thing you observe? come on don’t give me those, shoes…hahaha lol. Let’s be honest for one minute, no one is watching us, so its eyes right, well-shaped eyes with beautiful eyelashes is no less than a waste, if you don’t have those thick long mesmerizing eyebrows, because eyebrows are the ones who define the outline of your eyes and highlights the.
I know, I know, I can feel your pain, even I didn’t have the perfect eyebrow, a long time ago, but now see, trying out, working, and experimenting with different home remedies, I finally accomplish my dream of getting fuller eyebrows. So now let me help you with yours.
Top 5 Home Remedies For Growing Thick Eyebrows
Coconut oil is on the top of the list of how to get thick eyebrows. It is filled with natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, proteins, etc. which helps in growing eyebrows faster and prevents them from damaging.
How to use coconut oil for eyebrows:
- Take a cotton ball and 100% pure coconut oil.
- Dip the cotton ball into the oil and spread it gently by massaging it around the eyebrow area.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning wash your face with cold water and a good quality face wash.
Pro Tip from Personal Experience: use this method daily for at least 1 month and you will start seeing the results.
Olive oil, oh what should I say about this, this one is a magical oil, many people know about its benefits for health, but very few people know how good it can be for your face and skin, the antioxidants filled in it have several beauty benefits. It is one of the best ways for natural eyebrow growth but I highly recommend you to use it in a very specific amount, because excessive use of olive oil results in skin damage.
Olive oil not only helps in growing eyebrows but even if your eye hairs are falling it helps in making them stronger too.
How to use olive oil for eyebrows:
- Firstly, clean your face with a good cleanser or face wash.
- after that, take a cotton ball, or even your fingertips can do the work, take 2-3 drops of olive oil and spread it around the eyebrow area by gently massaging.
- Leave it overnight and wash your face with cold water in the morning.
Pro Tip from Personal Experience: use this method twice a day for at least 1 month and you will start seeing the results and use olive oil in small quantities, otherwise you will end up damaging your skin.
Finally! Castor oil, this one has helped me a lot in growing my dream eyebrows, it is one of the best oil I ever used in my entire life, it is filled with antioxidants and has amazing nourishing properties, which serves several benefits for eyes. It is an eye repair oil, which protects eyebrows and helps in their growth. But as usual, you have to take necessary precautions for protecting your eyes from its adverse effect.
How to use castor oil for eyebrows:
- Clean your face with face wash.
- Take a cotton ball or use your fingertips and take 2-3 drops of castor oil and apply it gently on your eyebrows b massaging in a circular motion and leave it overnight.
- wash our face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- use only 2 to 3 drops, not more than that.
- When we apply castor oil in our eyes normally they burn, but for the temporary time period, if they are burning for a longer period like for more than 3-5 hours, immediately stop the usage.
Pro Tip from Personal Experience: use this technique twice a day for at least 1 month consistently and patiently and you will start observing the results.
You must have heard about the benefits of Onion Oil for hairs but do you know it can be also used as a very effective natural way of growing thick long eyebrows. The smell of the onion oil might stink, but my friend it’s worth smelling, because, the benefits onion juice has to offer are totally worth it.
Onion juice is a very rich source of protein, vitamin, sulfur, and several other nutrients which help to strengthen the eyebrows and rebuild collagen.
How to use onion juice for eyebrows:
- Take a cotton ball and freshly prepared onion juice
- Now take the cotton and dip it in the onion juice and apply it to your brows thoroughly.
- after 2 hours wash your face with cold water and soap.
Pro Tip from Personal Experience: Use onion juice once a day for 20-30 days to start observing results.
Petroleum Jelly – Vaseline
Many of you will know what is vaseline but very few of you have heard about this new term Petroleum Jelly, now you will be thinking what is petroleum jelly? It is a creme liquid substance made of petroleum, which contains several antifungal and anti-bacterial properties, and which is definitely gonna help in how to grow your eyebrows naturally.
Petroelum jelly is filled with numerous nourishing properties, which makes it so famous in winters. Vaseline can be seen using by almost everyone in the winters, which protects the skin from drying.
How to Use Vaseline for Growing Thick Shiny Eyebrows:
- Take a dab of vaseline in your fingertips and spread it adequately in the brow region gently by massaging and leave it overnight.
- Wash your face with warm water and soap in the morning.
Pro Tip from Personal Experience: Use this method regularly for 30-40 days for getting desired results.
Changes in Daily Habits for Growing Eyebrows Faster Naturally
We have talked about the natural ways for bows, but don’t you want to know what are the ways of how to grow eyebrows fast? Yeah, of course, right, so below we have mentioned some points or let’s call it habits which can help you in achieving your dream eyebrows fast:
- Take a properly balanced diet: We all are just listening to this from school time, eat well. A balanced diet is a daily food diet that consists of vegetables and fruits which are a very rich source of almost each and every nutrient and we have already discussed above how nutrients help in eye hair growth. So maintaining a properly balanced diet could be an excellent option.
- Massaging your eyebrows: Massaging helps in the smooth flow and circulation of blood, doing proper massage in circular motions is definitely gonna help you in increasing hair around your bows.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking a lot of water, staying hydrated all the time can be very helpful in achieving fuller and long natural eyebrows. You must drink as least 7-8 glasses of water every day.
Best Serums For Growing Eyebrows
If you are a serum lover then it’s best for you to go with the top effective serums available in the market for growing long thick eyebrows. I have mentioned some of the best amongst them which I have used personally for myself:
Tjori brow hair enhancing night serum
It is one of the best that I have recommended everyone for use. It consists of coconut, almond, & castor oil and contains Vitamin E in enormous amounts. This serum is made of natural substances and it is easy and safe to use.
Stbotanica Eyelash Growth Serum
It will help you in growing thicker, fuller, & longer eyebrows, it consists of high-quality natural oils i.e., coconut, almond, & castor oil which makes it one of the highest-rated eyebrow serums in India.
Renee eyebrow Growth Roll
This was the first eyebrow serum, I used and it did magic for my eyebrows, it is filled with castor oil, coconut oil, and Vitamin E. It worked pretty well for me, I am sure it will do the same for you.
So in this article, my friend I revealled all my secrets behind how to grow eyebrows thicker and faster, hope you enjoyed reading my article!