Uneven skin just doesn’t happen accidentally, sun exposure, dry patches, dark spots, and redness blends together to make it up. But, no matter how powerful these evil skin problems are, they won’t survive against natural home remedies. Yes! We have to bring forth the best natural ways of how to get rid of uneven skin tone to get you
buttery soft skin.
So, as we are going to diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone before that let’s have a closer look at what uneven skin tone actually is.
What Is Uneven Skin Tone?
Uneven skin tone is generally a harmless and common skin condition that causes dark pigmentation on some parts of the skin. Hence, those skin parts appear darker than the other ones.
Even though I have mentioned some of the major causes of uneven skin tone, in the beginning, that’s wasn’t the whole. Therefore, I have addressed the complete list of uneven skin tone contributors that make your skin disgraceful.
- Sun exposure
- Dark spots
- Air pollution
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Dry & dehydrated skin
- Skin inflammation
You know all the criminals that caused you even skin tone. While you will be using uneven skin tone products or natural remedies that I’m gonna share with you.
It’s important for you to steer away from the sun, keep your skin hydrated all the time, using an intense moisturizer to keep away dryness, inflammation, and dry patches on your lovely skin. If you can’t find a good moisturizer for deep nourishing your dry skin. Check out, best dry skin moisturizer that makes your skin healthy, soft, and nourished.
So, now you know what you have to do and what you don’t in order to expedite the process even out your skin. Let me introduce you to the finest ways of how to improve skin complexion naturally at home.
How To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin Tone: 3 Natural Ways
The skin part that gets darker than the rest accumulates more melanin and this is why it appears darker in the first place. For treating skin discoloration effectively we need to target those dark spots & hyperpigmentation is filled with melanin. Because, if we don’t treat it early our skin will make the pigmentations even darker.
So, let’s get head to learn how to fix uneven skin tones with natural home remedies.
1. Honey + Lemon
Honey is enriched with anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and skin rejuvenating properties. It helps to nourish the skin, cure dryness and provide intensive hydration to the skin. Plus, the involvement of lemon which is infused with one of the best skin lightening ingredients will help to lighten the skin pigmentation faster. Besides, here are more home remedies for whitening skin tone. You can try to reduce dark spots & pigmentation.
Follow through these easy steps to get rid of uneven skin tone with honey & lemon.
Ingredients You Need
- 3 tbsp of organic honey
- 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
How To Use:
- Wash your face with a good cleanser & lukewarm water.
- Mix honey and lemon juice in a bowl, make sure it is not that much diluted.
- Massage it all over your skin with slight pressure for 5 minutes. ( it helps to penetrate magical ingredients inside the skin)
- Leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- And, use this home remedy daily at least once a day or if you can find time in the day you can use it twice for faster results.
2. Sandal Wood + Milk
I used sandalwood & milk for treating my acne & dark spots. And, it worked phenomenally great. Every time I used it, I could see a noticeable change in my skin. Of course, It didn’t cure my acne & dark spots overnight. But, I’m glad I gave it a few weeks to work wonders on my skin and got lighter, brighter, and clean skin.
Sandalwood has amazing skin lightening, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory properties. In spite of even out & brightening the skin tone, it also works effectively to treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and reduce & soothe sunburned skin. So, isn’t it an utterly great ayurvedic treatment for uneven skin tone?
Here are easy steps on how to get rid of uneven skin tone with sandalwood and milk.
Ingredients You Need:
- 1 Tbsp Pure Sandalwood Paste ( Making sandalwood paste takes time, you can also use sandalwood power but make sure it’s made of pure sandalwood for getting results)
- ½ tbsp of milk ( in case of excessively oily skin you can replace it with fresh lemon juice and it will help to reduce excess oil production on your skin.
3. Aloe Vera + Turmeric
For almost, every skin problem aloe vera has the perfect solution. Uneven skin tone is often a result of melanin production and dryness. Which amazing vitamins such as A & C are great to abolish. Besides, aloe vera gel also contains enzymes & antioxidants that refine skin health & significantly improves skin discoloration.
Additionally, adding turmeric powder to aloe vera gel will boost its superpowers. I’m sure you’re aware of turmeric antioxidant richness, skin lightning components, and faster healing properties. It will lighten the pigmented skin and offer you even out & bright skin.
Here is how you can get rid of uneven skin tone on the face with aloe vera gel and turmeric.
Ingredients You Need:
- 2 tbsp of aloe gel
- 1 tbsp of turmeric powder
How To Use:
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash your face and use a mild scrub to open your skin pores.
- Massage your skin with aloe gel and turmeric paste for a few minutes.
- Let it sit on your skin for 30 minutes or if you’re using it around bedtime let it do wonders on your skin all night.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. And either uses a broad spectrum moisturizer or sunscreen. ( often oily skin beauties avoid sunscreen because it makes skin even oiler if this is why you miss out on protecting your skin. Discover the best sunscreen for oily skin that you have been looking for.
- Use this home remedy every day until your skin is completely even out.
Conclusion: Uneven skin tone is distressful. But, it’s time to turn things around and give some stress to pigmentation & melanin to get off with a natural way. I have shared some amazing ways of how to get rid of uneven skin tone. Use it, share it and get ready to flaunt with beautiful skin and get appreciated for your benevolent nature in a self-centered world.