Onions…I know the first thing that comes to our mind after hearing this word is tears and sting, oh god that stingy smell. But apart from being used as an essential ingredient in food and addition for your palettes it also has some benefits that can deniably enhance your hair growth. Yes, you read right- hair growth. Therefore in this article, we have explained how to apply onion Juice on hair the right way for hair growth.
Why Onion Juice?
Before we understand the application of any product it is very important to understand why a certain product is going to be effective for your skin.
Protein that is – keratin (a fibrous protein forming the main structural constituent of hair, feathers, hoofs, claws, horns, etc.), is known for being sulfur-rich. Sulfur if you know is very important for the fibers of your hair and reinvigorates your hair follicles.
And, the good news is, For providing sulfur-rich keratin protein to your hair you don’t have to break the bank, because you can have the best keratin treatment at home.
In addition to that, Onion also contains antibacterial juice that can fight any kind of infection.
Researchers have indicated that onion juice deals with alopecia areata effectively. alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that attacks the hair fossil and leads to baldness. Onion juices contain antioxidants that can slow down cell damage as cell damages can cause aging, premature grey hair.
Along with using onion oil on your hair, also do these effective exercises for hair growth to get drastic results in hair growth.
Now we know in detail how onion juice works. Let us try to understand the 7 ways of using onion juice:
6 Effective Ways Of How To Apply Onion Juice On Hair
1. Raw Onion Juice For Hair Growth
Follow these easy steps to apply online juice for gaining hair growth.
- Chop onion and then grind it
- Squeeze the juice
- depending on the length of your hair take the desired amount of onion juice
- Apply the juice to your scalp
- Leave it to rest for 1 hour and then wash it
- Use your regular shampoo and conditioner
2. Coconut Oil And Onion Juice For Hair Growth
Coconut oil has the natural antioxidants and nutrients, vitamin E, K, and iron that adds shine, softness and also removes dandruff. The combination of onion and coconut can fight several infections and dandruff.
Take 2-3 drops of coconut oil
2-3 tbsp onion juice
Mix them together
Apply this mixture on your scalp with the tips of your fingers. Leave it to sit for 30 minutes.
Wash it off your regular way
3. Onion Juice After Wash Solution
If you stay mostly at home, for getting faster results you can also use onion juice after you wash your hair. It will constantly fight fungal infections and bacteria on the scalp. Plus, infuse your hair with the goodness of keratin protein & sulfur for boosting hair growth.
Here is how to apply onion juice on hair after washing.
- Mix your onion juice with warm water.
- Fill it in a spray bottle.
- Spray it on your scalp and give a gentle massage to penetrate the goodness of onion juice inside.
- Leave it on your hair as long as you want.
4. Onion And Rum Potion
Run potion and onion juice mixture work amazing for treating scalp issues like dandruff, itchiness, and other infections. It helps to unclog the hair follicles, remove stubbornly stuck impurities from there, and let the scalp absorb fresh air, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals from their hair products to accelerate growth.
Read through to learn how to make onion juice for hair and get healthy, long locks.
- Add rum along with chopped onion into a mixer and then strain the juice.
- Apply the juice to the scalp
- Use your regular shampoo but along with warm water
- Use his once a week
5. Yogurt And Onion Mask For Hair Growth
Yogurt is good for hair growth and is rich in protein. And, protein is the supreme component your hair is yearning for. If you don’t believe it, head over to know how beneficial protein for hair really is.
Combining yogurt into onion juice intensifies the benefits of onion juice for hair growth, reducing dandruff, and so on.
So, here is the easy way of how to prepare an onion juice & yogurt hair mask for stimulating hair growth & wiping out other hair problems.
- Add onion juice to 1 cup of yogurt
- Apply the solution to the scalp
- Keep it for 45 minutes and finally, rinse it off well with your regular shampoo
- Use this twice a week
5. Beer And Onion Hair Mask
You may have heard of the staggering effects of washing hair with beer. Bear contains amazing cleansing & moisturizing properties that help to wipe out dandruff, impurities,s and stubborn oil from hair strands & roots, and provide intensive nourishment to your hair. Thus, hair becomes softer, shinier, and less prone to break & fall.
Follow these easy instructions on how to use onion juice for hair growth, eliminating dandruff, and solidify hair follicles & locks.
- Beer promotes hair growth. we even have beer shampoos.
- add ½ cup of beer into that bowl and add 1 onion juice to it
- Apple the juice in the scalp and leave it for 2 or3 hours
- Wash as usual
- Use it once a week for desired results
6. Onion And Castor Oil
Castor oil comprises antibacterial and antifungal qualities that make it beneficial against dandruff, folliculitis, and scalp infections. Also, the ricinoleic acid content in it helps increase circulation to your scalp and also improves hair growth.
If your question is, ” can I use onion hair in oily hair”. Of course, you can. Either you can apply castor oil and onion juice separately or mix them up to apply as I have mentioned below.
- Mix castor oil and onion juice
- Apply the mixture to the scalp
- Wash it off with warm water
Conclusion: We have uncovered the most effective ways of using onion juice for hair. Try them out, and write us down in the comment section if this article on How to apply onion juice on hair the right way for growth was helpful. Thank You