“Curd”… Yes, healthy and yummy but also a gift for your skincare routine. In this article how to apply curd on hair: benefits and more let us disintegrate the benefits and uses of curd.
Our dear curd is an all-around product that works from your kitchen to your face and to your hair.
Why curd for skin?
Well, According to google- The lactic acid present in the curd helps in shedding the dead cells from the skin and also fights against wrinkles and early signs of aging. Apart from this, lactic acid also helps moisturize the skin 0leaving it soft and supple.
Let us divide the tips and benefits of curd on hair and how to apply it, and write them down ina more organized manner.
Curd for Hair – Easy Home Remedies
- Boosts Immunity & Rich in Protein: poor immunity can result in rapid hair loss. Curd increases the count of vitamins and nutrients and prevents hair loss. Also, it is rich in protine which boosts metabolism that helps in speeding up hair growth.
- Hydrates Your Scalp for Stronger Hair: rejuvenates your hair follicles and helps get rid of dull hair. Apply curd and you can also mix it with olive oil and apply it as it strengthens the roots.
- Fixes Frizzy Hair: I am sure you must have tried a lot of products that claim that you can get smooth silky frizz-free hair but all of it ended ed up in disappointment. Curd acts as a smoothing agent.
- Eliminates Dandruff: With those flakey white patches, I know you are even ashamed to go to the salon. but not anymore apply curd o your air and let it dry for 40 mints.
- Improves Shine: Applying a curd hair mask on your hair for half an hour and then washing it off using your regular shampoo will turn your hair lustrous and shiny.
Application of Curd
- Honey and Curd: Take 1 cup of curd and 2 teaspoons of honey. Mix them and apply them to your hair. As honey acts as a moisturizer and reduces dullness, curd acts as a revitalizer and revitalizes the follicles.
- Banana and Curd: Add 2 tablespoons of curd and 2 tablespoons of honey + 2 teaspoons of coconut oil into the blender, mix them and apply the smooth paste to your scalp. This mask can help eliminate dull hair and make it frizz-free.
- Curd and Lemon: Curd and lemon are a great mask that works magically on removing dandruff. Take an adequate amount of curd according to your hair and ad 3-4 drops of lemon juice and mix it. Apply the mask on the scalp and leave it to dry. Do not leave it too long and wash it off using your shampoo.
Precautions While Using Curd on Hair
While there have been so many instances of curd being effective on hair problems, there are also things that one should always keep in mind. Such as
- Milk allergy: There are people who allergic to milk or milk products. Sometimes these allergies can worsen. It is always recommended to take precautions.
- Greasy scalp as a side effect
- Unpleasant smell
Just to be on the safe side, first, do a patch test. Apply a small amount of curd on your inner elbow and let it dry for 30 mint. After removing, if there’s no inflammation or irritation then you are all good to apply it in your curd.
These were some of the important information on curd as to how to apply curd on hair: benefits and more. Write us down in the comments down below if our article was of any help to you. Thank you.