Flaunting gorgeous, silky, smooth tresses are everyone’s dream. But, how do we live our dream when pollution, chemical-laden products, and other external and internal factors constantly deteriorating our hair health. Thinking…? Well, providing your hair intense care & nourishment through homemade hair conditioners is one of the best ways I can think of.
Undoubtedly, natural hair masks or hair treatments are indispensable for improving your hair health. But, deep conditioning every time you shampoo your hair will strengthen your hair to fight pollution, dryness, and rejoice in intense nourishment to constantly recover damage. Thus, you will be possessing the soft, silky, smooth, shiny, and stronger locks everybody else wishes that they could be theirs.
The best thing is, you do not have to recover the damage by using products that can further damage your hair. We’re going to share some of the best homemade natural conditioner recipes for dry and damaged hair that contain the goodness of natural ingredients or botanical herbs.
Excited! Let’s jump right in to discover how to make homemade natural conditioners for damaged & dry hair.
Top 3 Homemade Hair Conditioners
You have come across the best way to get glossy smooth strands. These best natural conditioners for dry & damaged hair will strengthen your strands, lessen hair breakage, recover slip ends, and coat your hair with a glossy & shiny layer that slips effortlessly through fingers.
So, let’s walk through to learn how you can make these awesome natural hair conditioning potions at home.
1. Eggs & Olive Oil Natural Conditioner
Eggs are a superhero for our hair. From protein to vital vitamins & minerals it contains everything optimally. On the other hand, olive oil is infused in omega-6 fatty acids that are known as deep conditioning and damage healing properties. Plus, the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of olive oil work great at eradicating scalp infections, and dandruff to an extent.
Here are the easy steps on how to make homemade conditioners with olive oil and eggs.
Ingredients You Required:
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Of Olive Oil
How To Make:
- Beat an egg in a bowl, and add olive oil to it.
- Create a smooth paste by mixing both ingredients.
- Comb & part your hair, and cover your hair with the paste. ( if you have long hair make the paste accordingly )
- Wear a shower cap and leave the natural conditioner for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with cold water, and shampoo your hair using a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Follow this up, 2 or 3 times a week for getting intensely nourished & gorgeous strands.
2. Aloe Vera & Olive Oil Homemade Conditioner
This awesome homemade conditioner for oily, curly, damaged, and dry hair works effectively not only to condition hair strands but also clean & moisturize the scalp.
Yup! Aloe vera is known to have miraculous healing properties combined with anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, and vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Along, olive oil provides deep nourishment to hair and helps in damage recovery. Means! Your scalp & strands both are going to be super healthy in just 30 minutes.
Follow these easy-peasy steps to create one of the finest deep homemade hair conditioners with aloe vera and olive oil.
Ingredients You Required:
- 4-5 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
How To Make:
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel directly from the plant. ( you can also extract in more quality and store it in the refrigerator for a week, it will make using hair conditioner easier for the next 2 applications)
- Add olive oil to it, and mix both of them finely.
- Massage the paste on your scalp, and apply it all over your roots to tips.
- Make a bun or wear a shower cap, and leave the conditioner on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off, and use a moisturizing shampoo for dry hair & dandruff.
- Follow this every time you wash your hair for a happy scalp & beautiful locks.
3. Natural Hair Conditioner With Yogurt & Coconut Oil
Whether your scalp is suffering through dandruff or strands are comforting, damaging cold dry air, and pollution. Yogurt & coconut homemade conditioner will take care of your scalp and will nourish your strands deeply.
Yogurt contains protein and superb enzymes that eliminate dandruff, itchy, scalp, or infections effectively. Plus, coconut oil is boosted with fatty acids and amazing healing properties that will make your hair super smooth, shiny, healthy.
Look how easily you can use this homemade conditioner with coconut oil & yogurt at home.
Ingredients You Need:
- 6-7 Tbsp Of Hung Curd
- 3 Tbsp Of Coconut Oil
How To Prepare:
- Mix both ingredients together.
- Massage it on your scalp for a few minutes, and then layer your tresses up with the paste.
- Wear a shower cap, and let it on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off, and wash your hair with herbal shampoo for the best results.
Conclusion: Unknowingly, we are trying to get our hair smooth, silky, and shiny by using products that intensify the damage. Not anymore, use these awesome homemade hair conditioners for dry, damaged hair. And, let your locks shine high, flyaways stagnant, and dryness split ends, and breakage at bay. If you loved this natural hair conditioner, share it with your friends to help them get alluring hair that doesn’t break but shines.