Hair loss is the worst thing that can happen to us. Don’t you get anxious when you see your hair stuck in the comb and fall down all over the floor? It feels intimidating, and shouldn’t be ignored. And, if you’re experiencing this ordeal. This article is for you because we have compiled the best exercises for hair growth for you.
Ever-increasing pollution, chemical-laden production & leading unhealthy lifestyles are the culprits of accelerating hair fall and magnifying hair loss.
For preventing hair loss & hair fall, using the best anti-hair fall shampoo is the easiest thing you can do, and then read on to find out effective exercise for boosting hair growth.
7 Best Exercises For Hair Growth You Should Do
Our body, skin, and mind are interconnected. And, the key to having healthy skin & hair certainly starts with having a healthy body. Often, hair & skin problems occur due to certain diseases that make our body enervate vital vitamins & minerals.
Therefore, keeping our hair and skin healthy, a healthy diet & exercise for hair growth plays a major role. So, let’s discover how to grow hair faster by doing hair growth exercises.
1. Scalp Massage
Even the highest quality hair products can’t deliver optimal results if the scalp is reluctant to absorb healthy nutrients. Scalp massage is the most essential for keeping your hair healthy.
First, it helps to improve blood circulation in the hair. And, second, when you use hot oil to massage your scalp. It helps to remove dandruff, inflammation and provides indispensable nutrients to the hair.
For getting astounding benefits of scalp massage, use argan oil for hair. If you’re not yet an admirer of argan oil. We highly recommend you to check out the incredible benefits of argan oil for hair and become one.
I’m sure, you must have done scalp massage many times but not as the way I have mentioned below provides staggering results.
How To Do:
- Heat up argan oil.
- Let it be a little cooler, and dip a cotton ball in it, and apply it on the hair partition.
- Appy hot argan oil like this in a little portion of your scalp, and massage with pressure.
- Do it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your hair after 2 hours, or if you do it at nighttime. Let the oil work wonders for hair growth.
2. Neck Exercise
Inadequate blood supply around the neck area can lead to stagnant hair growth. Moving your neck can help to release stress in the muscle and increase blood flow in the neck & scalp as well.
This exercise is quite simple and can be done any time you want. Follow the points below to & start off doing neck exercise for hair growth.
How To Do:
- Stand up straight.
- Keep your hands relaxed.
- While standing straight, bend your neck backward as much as you can for 10-20 seconds. Now bend it forward for the same time.
- Relax, move your head side of your shoulders while keeping your spine straight for 10-20 seconds.
- Do it every day, when you feel tired this exercise also gives you a boost of energy.
3. Nails Rubbing Exercise
Nail exercise for hair growth seems erroneous and non-effective. Well, I had the same opinion until I got my head around the concept of the ancient acupressure methods.
There are certain acupressure points below our nails that have a connection with hair growth hormone and hair follicles. And, rubbing nails helps to apply pressure on them that stimulates antioxidants, and blood circulation to that area. And, vitalize the function of hair growth hormones.
If you have never heard about this technique before, scroll down to learn this one of the best easy-peasy exercises for hair growth.
How To Do:
Whenever sitting alone, and having nothing else to do. Rub both of your fingernails together for 5-10 minutes.
5. Brushing Hair
This is an important exercise, every one of us must do it in the right way. Where the wrong way of brushing hair leads to hair breakage & excessive hair fall, on the flip side, the benefits of combing hair are staggering if you do it right.
Here is how you need to brush your hair every day for hair growth.
How To Do:
- Detangle your hair from the middle to the tips.
- If required apply hair serum for oily hair that easily detangles your hair without making the locks greasy.
- Once your hair is fully detangled, comb your hair with slight pressure on the scalp.
- Do it for 2-3 minutes every day ( it helps to improve blood circulation & unclogged pores for healthier hair follicles)
Jogging & running are quite a few easy exercises everyone can do. It’s not only good for your brain & body but also works great for improving hair quality and stimulating growth.
These exercises are done in open areas which help to open up pores on the scalp, increase blood circulation and provide optimal oxygen to the scalp.
Besides, if you find jogging & running a little intense for you, start off with a morning walk. It’s easy, relaxing, and incredibly beneficial for your mental & physical health. If you don’t believe us, check out the amazing benefits of the morning walk.
7. Sirsasana ( Headstand )
For those who want to save time & get incredible benefits of health and hair. Sirsasana is the finest yoga exercise for hair growth you can do at home.
It helps to flaw optimal blood into the head area that provides essential nutrients & nourishment to the scalp & hair. Gradually, your hair follicles get stronger & hair gets thicker and healthier as you perform headstand every day. Plus, it is also a great curative for unhealthy fat and indigestion.
Let’s learn how to perform sirsasana for hair growth.
How To Do:
- Start off doing it against a wall, and as you get comfortable doing it start to do it without it.
- Lay your yoga mat near the wall.
- Sit down on your knees in front of the wall, join your hands and place it on the floor, lean your body forward, lift your upper body or legs against the wall.
- Be in this position for 60 seconds, and increase the time as you feel comfortable doing it.
Conclusion: Providing proper care to our hair is great. But, don’t forget how necessary healthy blood circulation in your scalp is for absorption of vital nutrients and improving quality & growth. Pick 1 to 2 exercises for hair growth I have shared in the article and hit the road of attaining stronger, thicker, and healthier hair.