Holy Grail! Eyelashes are one of the most important and neglected parts of our life. A correct volume of eyelashes can make a noticeable difference in terms of looks. But not only in terms of looks, but it can also turn out to be beneficial with respect to protecting your inner eye. In this article let us understand 5 effective ways to grow eyelashes naturally and fast.
What is the function of eyelashes?
Eyelashes are hair that grows on the edge of the eyelid. Eyelashes are supposed to protect the eye from dust, debris, and particles in the air.
Loss of eyelashes can occur due to many reasons:
- Use of eyelash extension
- Rough handling of lashes
- Poor hygiene
- Hormonal imbalance
- Any medical condition
But there are several other ways through which we can grow our lashes and maintain their volume.
5 Effective Ways for Long and Strong Eyelashes
1. Vaseline: Vaseline as we all know is petroleum jelly and is a multipurpose product.it can be applied in almost all seasons and is known for keeping the skin moisturized.
Before going to bed wash your eyelashes properly then apply a layer of vaseline onto them and leave it overnight. and the next morning wash it off .
Its moisture-locking properties are going to make the lashes grow long and strong.
2. Coconut Oil: coconut as we all know is known for its all-rounder capabilities. I mean common it is a blessing from nature. It can reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. Components such as fatty acid and vitamin E iron protein can protect your lashes from breaking. And lauric acid prevents infection.
Massage coconut oil on your lashes and go to sleep. And wash it off in the morning.
3. Olive Oil: as we all know olive oil has various health benefits. It contains vitamin a and vitamin b which helps in hair growth.
Apply olive oil on your lashes and keep it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with warm water.
4. Almond Oil: contains monounsaturated fat, vitamin E, calcium, and magnesium which strengthens the hair and adds length to it. It prevents your lashes from falling off.
Massaging almond oil on your lashes will help restore the pH balance and improve blood circulation. Wash it off in the morning. It will help grow lashes overnight.
5. Castor Oil: It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties, it also has vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant. It prevents the lashes from falling out.
Massage your lashes with castor oil and leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
**WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE, REPEAT THE PROCEDURE EVERY NIGHT.**
There is nothing better than organic and something that you get to do by yourself. It leaves with a satisfactory result. Keep us updated about which product you ended up using. thank you.