We all want clean and attractive skin, but the road to flawless skin isn’t always easy. It was not uncommon for individuals to go to extraordinary lengths to get smooth, soft skin in the past.
Early Chinese girls used to ground pearls into dust to soothe inflamed skin and fight acne. Cleopatra, the Egyptian Queen, is said to have lounged in milk-filled baths to keep her skin looking young.
Even today, it is not uncommon for people to submit their skin to severe chemical peels in order to attain healthy skin.
What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is short for ‘cold therapy.’ It is a therapy that involves exposing your body or a body component (such as your face) to be in subzero temperatures for several minutes.
In 1978, Japan was the first to develop this method.
Dr. Toshima Yamaguchi, a Japanese rheumatologist, is known for creating this method.
This method was mostly utilized to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Cryotherapy’s advantages quickly expanded beyond arthritis.
It was shown to be effective in treating inflammation, dermatitis, and tissue discomfort, as well as rejuvenating the skin.
Cryotherapy can be performed on a single location of your body or on your complete body.
How Cryo Facial is done?
Different doctors may use slightly distinct cryotherapy procedures, but the basic strategy stays the same.
- Your face is properly cleaned and massaged prior to the treatment. This aids lymphatic clearance and the removal of toxins and stress from the face muscles.
- Steam may come into contact with your face. If you have any pimples, they will be evacuated with a short treatment.
- Your face may be subjected to different light frequencies in specific areas to assist in healing, eliminate germs, and stimulate collagen synthesis. This aids in the improvement of the health of your skin.
The Cryotherapy Treatment Is Now Underway.
- First, you will be made to wear protective glasses for your eyes.
- Using a tube connected to the cryotherapy device, a chilly burst of liquid nitrogen is sprayed all over your face. The tube’s nozzle contains lasers that continually detect the temperature of your skin.
- The tube is constantly moving over your face. This is to guarantee that no portion of your face becomes too chilly.
- A cryotherapy facial lasts around 2-3 minutes. Your eye protection is removed after the procedure is completed. A cryotherapy session is often accompanied by other spa face treatments in many areas.
Benefits Of Cryo facial
Cryo facial is the latest technological advancement for a natural and non-invasive face treatment, which uses a controlled stream of cold vapor.
- Reduces Pores And Tightens Skin
People with big pores are more likely to have blackheads because their skin barrier is more vulnerable to contamination from dust, oil, and germs. Cryo facials may assist with blackheads not just by closing the pores, but also by softly exfoliating the skin, allowing saggy skin cells to be swept away more readily.
- Increases Blood Circulation
One of the major benefits of cryo facials is an increase in circulation due to the dilatation and contraction that this therapy induces. As the flow of blood rises, a rush of enzymes enters the system, aiding in the removal of dangerous toxins from the skin.
Increasing your blood flow in this manner on a regular basis is also quite useful because it can assist your health overall. This is good for your skin while also activating hair follicles in the scalp, which promotes healthy hair development.
- Puffiness And The Effect Of Dark Circles are Reduced.
If you have puffiness or dark circles around your eyes, one of the numerous cryo facial advantages is that it may help revitalize the sensitive skin around your eyes.
Improved blood flow results in decreased fluid retention and puffiness around the eyes when circulation is improved.
Fortunately, each time you receive a cryo facial, you may give the skin around your eyes an additional stimulating boost of nourishment.
- Collagen Production is Promoted
Collagen is the foundation of healthy skin and is required to maintain our skin supple and tight.
Collagen is also important for organ protection, blood vessel reinforcement, and ligament strength.
When we are young, our bodies manufacture collagen quickly and easily, but as we age, the pace of synthesis slows.
This causes the skin to lose firmness, causing it to seem looser or saggier over time. The stimulation of our skin to free radicals, pollutants, tension, and pollutants quickens the aging process even more.
Collagen-boosting beauty care is a popular way to give your skin the anti-wrinkle boost it wants, but cryo facials could also help your body generate its own collagen more effectively.
These ice-cold facials can also assist target the components that are responsible for collagen formation and cling to it while filling in wrinkles and fine lines.
- Acne And Inflammation are Relieved.
Aside from cryo facials, athletes frequently use cryotherapy to relieve pain and discomfort. Cryo facials, on the other hand, can help reduce inflammation in the skin, alleviating indications of pimples, psoriasis, rosacea, and eczema.
So, what are the results? Instant brightness, reduced redness, and smaller pores.
Clients begin to observe lasting improvements in the quality of their skin after five to six sessions, such as improved firmness, a decrease in wrinkles and fine lines, and general smoothness of the face.
To retain a young glow, weekly or bi-weekly follow-up treatments are suggested.