Waking up with strands on your pillowcase or on your clothes can do a lot to dampen your mood. Having your beautiful tresses come out like water in your hands can never be pleasant. Hair Fall is truly a person’s worst nightmere come true. One of The best ways to tackle this problem is to use the best anti-hair fall shampoo available to you in India.
Apart from contrary beliefs, the shampoo and conditioner that you use have a major impact on the health of your hair. But it just doesn’t end here. The way you wash your hair, the food you eat are some of the other crucial factors in determining the health of your hair.
So before going into Shampoos, take a look at some tips and tricks that can keep your hair healthy and shiny.
Tips and Tricks For Healthy Hair
Healthy hair is not very tough to achieve and can be done through some minor changes and a few additions to your hair care regimen. Let’s go through them step by step:
- Pre-shampoo Routine- Our hair suffers through a lot of heat- artificial or natural, and it’s important to give them the care they deserve. Try oiling your hair a minimum of 40 minutes before you wash your hair. You can use olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, or even mustard oil.
- Hair Masks- Just like your face needs extra hydration and nourishment, your hair does too. Try to incorporate it into your hair routine about once or twice a week. You can use homemade natural hair masks – egg masks, curd masks, aloe masks, etc. or you can get one from the market.
- Organic Rinse- Too lazy to apply hair masks? Then organic rinse is the way for you. You can try a rice water rinse, diluted Apple cider vinegar, fenugreek water, etc. These are a sure way to ensure shiny, voluminous locks and lesser split ends.
- Shampoo Practices- we tend to be in a hurry on a general weekday with work, getting up late, and so on. Don’t be harsh on your hair by rubbing it roughly when you wash your hair because it’s just gonna cause more hair fall. Rinse with cold water and do not brush your hair wet. Comb it instead.
- Miscellaneous Things- These are a few extra things that give you healthy, shiny hair. Try sleeping on silk or satin pillowcases because cotton ones can pull out your hair. Clean your brush twice a week as it can cause dandruff with all the germs. Apply hair serums after washing them and eat healthily. Food makes a big difference on your hair so try to not ignore it.
Okay, tips and tricks are done, time for the best hair fall control shampoos in India. Let’s go…
8 Best Anti Hairfall Shampoo in India
1. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo For Hair With onion & Plant Keratin
Work, toxins, and unhealthy lifestyles can cause a variety of hair problems, the most popular of which is hair loss. Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Shampoo aids in this battle.
This shampoo leaves your hair safe and nurtured with organic and hair-loving components like onion oil, vitamin E, and plant keratin. Onion oil, which is high in sulfur, potassium, and antioxidants, helps to prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth.
Hair is replenished and strengthened by plant keratin, which also repairs its structure. It prevents flyaways and keeps hair sleek. Hair is fuller and smoother as a result of the treatment. This product is suitable for hair that has been colored or chemically prepared.
2. WOW Skin Science Red Onion Black Seed Oil Shampoo
WOW, Skin Science Red Onion Black Seed Oil Shampoo fights hair fall, root accumulation, and damaged, brittle hair. The shampoo, which is made with organic products, aids in the strengthening of hair cells and the clearing of clogged roots.
This product treats and moisturizes your hair and scalp while also improving natural hair. It’s perfect for all hair forms. It contains red onion extract, which has strong antioxidant activity and protects the scalp and hair while also increasing blood flow to the core.
The fatty acid-rich black seed oil rejuvenates the scalp and roots. Sweet almond oil moisturizes the scalp and hair. This could be used to moisturize the bases and hair follicles, as well as render hair to look more luminous and attractive.
3. Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair
Pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil, and mint leaf extract unite in Biotique bio kelp nourishing shampoo to deeply purify hair and rejuvenate scalp for rapid growth and healthy glow.
The ayurvedic recipe improves hair power and general health by using 100 percent pure active ingredients. This shampoo doesn’t just mask the issue of hair loss; it actually solves it.
Kelp is a nutrient-dense seaweed that promotes hair flexibility and regeneration. The master of all healing properties, neem, controls dandruff, while bhringraj eliminates hair loss and excessive greying hair, as well as protecting shine and smoothness.
4. Nykaa Naturals Onion & Fenugreek Hair Growth Shampoo
Nykaa is here just to shower your tresses with affection, thanks to its plant-based, multi-beneficial components that have been specially formulated for Indian hair.
So, get comfortable to float for the rest of the day! Nykaa’s Onion & Fenugreek Shampoo is a hair cleanser that moisturizes the locks from roots to the ends while promoting hair regrowth and preventing hair breakage.
It instantly nourishes your tresses, so say goodbye to hair loss! Onion is a sulfur-rich component that aids in the development of collagen and keratin, both of which are essential for healthy hair growth.
It stimulates the scalp, causing collagen production to trigger, resulting in a thicker mane. Onion also strengthens and eliminates split ends in your hair.
5. Wella Professionals INVIGO Nutri Enrich Deep Nourishing Shampoo
Invigo Nutri-Enrich Deep Nourishing Shampoo by Wella Professionals is a hydrating hair remedy with NUTRI-ENRICH-Blend. It thoroughly regenerates and lubricates dry and exhausted hair with goji berry, which is high in vitamins, minerals, and peptides.
Wella’s special Complex contains panthenol and oleic acid, which helps in maintaining moisture and shield the hair from any more distress. with this shampoo’s immediate, intense hydration, hair becomes Ultra-smooth, viable, and flexible in an all-improved sense.
6. Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Smoothing Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo is a genius formulation that effectively cleanses and smooths your hair. It was created to relax your unkempt hair while also offering neutrally buoyant nourishment throughout the day.
This shampoo contains avocado, grapeseed oil, and camellia serum to help manage dry, frizzy, or unruly hair and prevent it from breaking out.
With a custom blend of weightless natural oils, it offers maximum softness and durability, keeping your hair gentle, radiant, and simple to handle, and your scalp solid.
7. Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser – Bhringraj & Shikakai
The Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Cleanser from Forest Essentials is an efficient choice for regrowing hair, breakage, and regeneration.
Bhringraj promotes hair enhancement while also reducing hair loss. Micronutrients in shikakai treatment and licorice help to manage dandruff and promote the development of new hair.
8. The Moms Co. Natural Protein Shampoo
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Shampoo is a toxin-free premium treatment for hair that washes your head with organic compounds through wheat and silk that reinforce, hydrate, and help minimize the damage done by harmful environmental pollutants.
Typical thick-lathering shampoos deplete the hair’s protein while still leaving a coating of chemicals behind! You’ll already be on your journey towards your initial hair recovery with one application of this protein shampoo. After 4-5 cleans, you will notice a significant improvement, rendering it one of the best shampoos for hair fall in India!
Hairfall is a major issue? yes. But not one that cannot be handled or managed. There are many reasons why you are having hair loss and it’s advisable to take a doctor’s opinion if it gets severe.
In the meantime, try these best hair fall shampoos in India along with some tips and tracks to keep your hair healthy and scalp strong! Until then, bye!